Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bandar Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bandar
Literary usage of Bandar
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Geographical Journal by Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain). (1908)
"NOTES ON A JOURNEY FROM bandar ABBAS TO SHIRAZ VIA LAR, IN FEBRUARY AND MARCH, 1907. ... J As regards bandar Abbas, the starting-point of the journey, ..."
2. The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling (1894)
"ROAD-SONG OF THE bandar-LOG Here we go in a flung festoon, Half-way up to the jealous moon ! ... bandar ..."
3. New Voices: An Introduction to Contemporary Poetry by Marguerite Ogden Bigelow Wilkinson (1922)
"William Butter Yeats ROAD-SONG OF THE bandar LOG* Here we go in a flung festoon, Half-way up to the jealous moon! ..."
4. The Writings in Prose and Verse of Rudyard Kipling by Rudyard Kipling (1899)
"ROAD-SONG OF THE bandar-LOG Here we go in t flung festoon, Half-way up to the jealous moon! ... bandar ..."
5. The Imperial Gazetteer of India by William Wilson Hunter (1885)
"... of the Indus valley line called ' bandar Station,' on the banks of the Aral at ... bandar ..."
6. The Journal of the Royal Geographical Society by Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain), Norton Shaw, Hume Greenfield, Henry Walter Bates (1873)
"In two ays after disembarkation our full preparations had been made, ad the day before Christmas Eve we left bandar Abbas for the interior. ..."