2. Verb. (third-person singular of benchmark) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Benchmarks
1. benchmark [v] - See also: benchmark
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Benchmarks Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Benchmarks
Literary usage of Benchmarks
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Institutional Investors in the New Financial Landscape by H. J. Blommestein, Norbert Funke (1998)
"Chapter XIII ASSET ALLOCATIONS OF PENSION FUNDS: IDENTIFICATION OF benchmarks by Introduction Andrea ..."
2. Mathematics and Science Achievement at South African Schools in TIMSS 2003by Vijay Reddy by Vijay Reddy (2007)
"Performance at international benchmarks TIMSS identified four benchmarks on the achievement scale to describe what learners know, and can do, in science. ..."
3. 3-D Deterministic Radiation Transport Computer Programs: Features by OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (1997)
"... 3-D RADIATION TRANSPORT benchmarks FOR SIMPLE GEOMETRIES WITH VOID REGION Keisuke Kobayashi Department of Nuclear Engineering, Kyoto University Yoshida, ..."