Definition of Big businessman
1. Noun. A very wealthy or powerful businessman. "An oil baron"
Generic synonyms: Businessman, Man Of Affairs
Specialized synonyms: Oil Tycoon
Big Businessman Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Big Businessman Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Big Businessman
Literary usage of Big businessman
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Journey of Self-Discovery by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (1990)
"Suppose in this temporary life I become a big businessman for, say, ... There is no guarantee that in my next life I'm going to be a big businessman. No. ..."
2. Transactions of the Commonwealth Club of California by Commonwealth Club of California (1903)
"Like any other big businessman the farmer is interested in spreading risk, reducing production cost, ..."
3. God, His Prophets and His Children by M. R. Bawa Muhaiyaddeen (1978)
"He went to stay with a moneylender who was a very big businessman, had many ships and was doing a lot of trading. This moneylender had two wives. ..."
4. Prophets and Profits: Managerialism and the Restructuring of Jewish Schools by Chaya Herman (2006)
"And she said, 'Oh, there are people like - there's one father who is an attorney but he's a big businessman.' And I said, 'Ah, he wouldn't be interested ..."
5. Hearings, Reports and Prints of the House Committee on Interstate and by United States Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce (1906)
"... you would have real trouble for your small businessman who is already having a much harder time under the burden of inflation than the big businessman. ..."