2. Noun. A person of two nationalities. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Binational
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Binational Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Binational
Literary usage of Binational
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Freer Trade, Protected Environment: Balancing Trade Liberalization and by C. Ford Runge (1994)
"4.6; quoted in the US-Canada binational Panel Final Report, para. 7.04, p. 1035. 40. The panel referred to the prohibition against disguised restrictions in ..."
2. Sustainability Issues for Resource Managers by Daniel L. Bottom, Gordon H. Reeves, Martha H. Brookes (1996)
"Figure 1 —Eastern North America showing the Canadian Province of New Brunswick and the binational Great Lakes forge useful links between the local and the ..."
3. Economic Effects of Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Orders and ...by DIANE Publishing Company by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"binational Panel Review In antidumping and countervailing duty determinations involving subject merchandise from Canada or from Mexico, any aggrieved ..."
4. Science, Technology, and American Diplomacy (1995) by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"binational Foundations Established in 1977, the binational Industrial Research and Development Foundation (BIRD) - endowed with $110 million - promotes ..."