¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Bondless
1. having no bond [adj]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bondless Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bondless
Literary usage of Bondless
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Transactions by American Society of Mechanical Engineers (1912)
"They may be divided into bondless or sharp sands for oil-sand mixtures or cores which require a great deal of vent; and the bonded sands and gravels. ..."
2. Allen's Synonyms and Antonyms by Frederic Sturges Allen (1920)
"Referring to physical freedom: loose, unconfined, unrestricted, bondless, un- trammeled, unrestrained, quit, uncontrolled, ..."
3. Poems by Coventry Kersey Dighton Patmore (1890)
"Trust me, Beloved, ever in all to mean Thy blissful service, sacrificial, keen ; But bondless be that service, and let speak—' ' This other world of roses ..."
4. The Progress of America, from the Discovery by Columbus to the Year 1846 by John Macgregor (1847)
"Yet this person is often poor, bondless, and unsecured—with nothing but his fair name and unbroken word. " A beautiful scene, embracing nearly the whole of ..."
5. Mexico as it was and as it is by Brantz Mayer (1847)
"Yet this person is often poor, bondless and unsecured—with nothing but his fair name and unbroken word. When you ask him if you may rely on his people, ..."