Definition of Bottle collection
1. Noun. A collection of bottles. "Her bottle collection is arranged on glass shelves in the window"
2. Noun. The activity of collecting bottles. "Bottle collection is a hobby of hers"
3. Noun. Collecting bottles for reuse.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bottle Collection
Literary usage of Bottle collection
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Improving Recycling Markets by Oecd, OECD. (2006)
"Estimates of plastic bottle collection scheme costs Collection and transport ... Plastic bottle collection banks recover less weight of material/bank than ..."
2. A Catalogue Raisonné of the Works of the Most Eminent Dutch, Flemish, and by John Smith (1829)
"... near a table, which is in part covered with a Turkey carpet; on it are a pot of embers, a pipe, and a bottle. Collection of Smeth Van Alpen . 1810. ..."
3. Let's Reduce And Recycle: Curriculum for Solid Waste Awareness by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"The effectiveness of bottle collection for recycling versus mandatory return in reducing the volume of the waste stream. (Pro: Bottle bills reduce litter ..."
4. In the Shade of an Acacia Tree: Memoirs of a Health Officer in Africa, 1945-1959 by Frank L. Lambrecht (1991)
"Bottle-collection became a thing of the past; food was always plentiful. Above all, it changed completely the future conduct of my life. ..."
5. Battlefields of the Civil War, Vol. II by Blair Howard (1995)
"Stop 15: The bottle collection In 1935, the men dredging the mud from the moat found more than 1000 bottles thrown into the waters by workmen during the ..."
6. Catalogue of the Works of Art in the Musaeum of Antwerp by Antwerp Musée royal des beaux-arts (1875)
"DE VOIS (ADRIAN-ARIA), Dutch. Sch. 1641-1...?.. 70. The Old Woman with the bottle, collection van dm Hecke-Baut de ..."