Definition of Breakfast food
1. Noun. Any food (especially cereal) usually served for breakfast.
Breakfast Food Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Breakfast Food Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Breakfast Food
Literary usage of Breakfast food
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Financing an Enterprise by Hugh Ronald Conyngton (1921)
"Thus in the case of the now well-known and widely used breakfast food, ... Floating a breakfast food The discovery of shredded wheat as told in the Magazine ..."
2. Practical Cooking and Serving: A Complete Manual of how to Select, Prepare by Janet McKenzie Hill (1902)
"... CHAPTER X Corn Plants Used as breakfast food and Vegetables " Samp is the Indian corn, beaten and boiled, and eaten hot or cold with milke or butter, ..."
3. The Hearing of Primitive Peoples: An Experimental Study of the Auditory by Frank Gilbert Bruner (1908)
"breakfast food No. 1 When you want to eat a mighty appetizing breakfast food ... breakfast food No. 2 In an article published in the Saturday Evening Post ..."
4. Foods and Their Adulteration: Origin, Manufacture, and Composition of Food by Harvey Washington Wiley (1917)
"In the third place there is no reason to believe that a prepared breakfast food is any more digestible, nutritious, or favorable to the health of the ..."