Definition of Brewings
1. brewing [n] - See also: brewing
Lexicographical Neighbors of Brewings
Literary usage of Brewings
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Natural History of the British Lepidoptera: A Text-book for Students and by James William Tutt (1906)
"On the underside of the brewings, of which is at the apex, the last near the inner angle, between the first on their outer margins, is a very regular row of ..."
2. A Natural History of the British Lepidoptera: A Text-book for Students and by James William Tutt (1902)
"(i) A male with narrow wings, the (brewings with the basal half of costa strongly ... Land., 1888, p. xv). diners in that both (brewings show the orange ..."
3. Supplement to the Dictionary of the Decisions of the Court of Session by Mungo Ponton Brown, William Maxwell Morison, Scotland Court of Session (1826)
"... ita est he wants yet for Thomas Robertson's and Charles Murray's brewings. ANSWERED,—This compensation was not inter eosdem, seeing the chargers had ..."
4. The Theory and Practice of Brewing Illustrated: Containing the Chemistry by William Littell Tizard (1846)
"Examples of four brewings by the ordinary practice, from which the usual lengths, with table beer or return wort are drawn, either of them estimated at Is. ..."