2. Noun. (informal) A serving of beer. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Brewski
1. a serving of beer [n -SKIES or -SKIS]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Brewski
Literary usage of Brewski
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Transmission of Life: Counsels on the Nature and Hygiene of the by George Henry Napheys (1887)
"Again, Golom. brewski, a Pole, notwithstanding the hardships of eighty years of service as a common soldier, the fatigues of thirty- 15 ..."
2. Adventure Guide to New Zealand by Bette Flagler (2005)
"... daily and tastings of Cardrona Gold, brewski and Tall Black from 9:30 am to 6 pm. Food is also available. Located at the Wanaka Transport Museum, SH6, ..."
3. Zeitschrift für die deutschösterreichischen Gymnasien (1896)
"... Dr. August Nusko, für das Studienjahr 1896/7. Der Prof. am IV. Gymn. in Lemberg Stanislaus Li brewski zum Director des Gymn. in Bródy (ah ..."