Definition of Coates
1. coate [v] - See also: coate
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Coates Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Coates
Literary usage of Coates
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Merchants' Magazine and Commercial Review by Isaac Smith Homans, William Buck Dana (1851)
"Coatee & Co. entered the poods on their books of account to the credit of Alcock & Co., nnd charged them to the defendant; and coates & Co. considered and ..."
2. Merchants' Magazine and Commercial Review by William B. Dana (1851)
"coates &. Co. also retained the invoices which they received from the ... At the same time tint coates &, Co. credited the goods on their books to the ..."
3. The Poets and Poetry of the West: With Biographical and Critical Notices by William Turner Coggeshall (1860)
"coates KINNE Y was born on the west bank of Crooked ... coates Kinney is now thirty-three years of age, and the commencement of his literary career dates ..."
4. Historic Homes and Institutions and Genealogical and Personal Memoirs of by Ellery Bicknell Crane (1907)
"The power clipper equipped with the coates patent flexible non-heating shaft is ... A number of other specialties are made by the coates Clipper Mfg. Co. ..."