Definition of Codeveloped
1. codevelop [v] - See also: codevelop
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Codeveloped Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Codeveloped
Literary usage of Codeveloped
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Personal Cars and China =: Si Ren Jiao Che Yu Zhongguo by Zhongguo gong cheng yuan, National Research Council (U.S.) (2003)
"Its Transit vehicle, codeveloped with Jiangling of China, is now in production. Currently, Ford-brand vehicles control 0.5 percent of the Chinese auto ..."
2. Reviews in Environmental Health (1998): Toxicological Defense Mechanics edited by Gary E. R. Hook, George W. Lucier (2000)
"... mtu. edu Sponsor: This system was codeveloped by the National Center For Clean Industrial And Treatment Technologies, Houghton, Michigan, ..."
3. Opportunities In High Magnetic Field Science by National Academy of Sciences (U.S.), National Research Council (U. S.) (2005)
"TML is also a base for the international standardization of superconducting materials; a Cu-Ag wire codeveloped at TML has held the world record for ..."
4. Enhancing Philanthropy's Support of Biomedical Scientists: Proceedings of a by George Ritter Reinhart (2006)
"... codeveloped and funded this six-week intensive course in 1997 as part of its support for the underfunded and undervalued area of reproductive science, ..."
5. A History of the Personal Computer: The People and the Technology by Roy A. Allan, ( (2001)
"... of Illinois in December 1993, where he codeveloped the Mosaic browser. Clark met Andreessen and after considering various ventures, Clark decided to ..."
6. Physical Fitness: A Guide for Individuals With Lower Limb Lossby Ernest M. Burgess, Albert Rappoport by Ernest M. Burgess, Albert Rappoport (1993)
"... member of the Clinical Research and Development Committee of the American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists. Mr. Rappoport codeveloped the patented ..."