Definition of Commodity brokerage
1. Noun. A brokerage firm dealing in commodities.
Commodity Brokerage Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Commodity Brokerage Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Commodity Brokerage
Literary usage of Commodity brokerage
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Drug Use Among U.S. Workers: Trends by Occupation & Industry Categoriesby John P. Hoffman by John P. Hoffman (1996)
"... nec (61) 710 Security, commodity brokerage, and investment companies (62, 67) 711 Insurance (63, 64) 712 Real estate, including real estate-insurance ..."
2. Farm Credit System: Potential Impacts of FCB Mergers on Farmer and Rancher by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Service 1 Service Service Service 4 PCS bond purchases Secondary management loan pooling commodity brokerage & marketing services Health insurance to ..."
3. New Patterns of Industrial Globalisation: Cross-Border Mergers and by Nam-Hoon Kang, Kentaro Sakai (2001)
"... which includes banking, security and commodity brokerage, insurance, credit services and real estate business, has created more open markets for foreign ..."
4. OECD Statistics on International Trade in Services (2004)
"Merchanting Main source: Foreign trade statistics are used since most of these activities are carried out by companies specialised in commodity brokerage or ..."
5. OECD Information Technology Outlook, 2004 by Graham Vickery (2004)
"... 702: Credit agencies (nec); 710: Security, commodity brokerage, and investment companies; 711: Insurance; 732: Computer and data processing services; ..."
6. Enhancing the Performance of the Services Sector by SourceOECD (Online service), OECD Staff (2005)
"... and bookkeeping services Security, commodity brokerage, and investment companies Computer and data processing services Engineering, architectural, ..."