Definition of Corrugated cardboard
1. Noun. Cardboard with corrugations (can be glued to flat cardboard on one or both sides).
Corrugated Cardboard Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Corrugated Cardboard Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Corrugated Cardboard
Literary usage of Corrugated cardboard
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Ancient Greece by Sandi Johnson (2003)
"MATERIALS • corrugated cardboard • scissors • hole punch •drinking straw • small wooden dowel ... Cut two 2" (5 cm) circles from corrugated cardboard. b. ..."
2. Competition Policy in OECD Countries, 1993-1994 (1997)
"Sentences and fines The producers of corrugated cardboard The four largest Norwegian producers of corrugated cardboard were put on trial for price collusion ..."
3. Earthquakes: A Teacher's Package for K-6 edited by Phyllis R. Marcuccio (1999)
"Place some corrugated cardboard in the collecting pan and tape it in place. ... corrugated cardboard Sediment forms over the corrugated ribs of cardboard as ..."
4. Folk Art Projects Around the World by Jill Norris (1997)
"*-Materials • pattern on page 64 • 9"x 12" (28x30.5 cm) white corrugated cardboard (or paint one side of regular cardboard) 1. Cut out the pattern on page ..."