¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Coryzal
1. coryza [adj] - See also: coryza
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Coryzal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Coryzal
Literary usage of Coryzal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Handbook of therapeutics by Sydney Ringer (1897)
"As the disease advances the asthmatic character becomes more developed, and the coryzal symptoms will then often decline .simultaneously, until at last a ..."
2. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1916)
"In this the disease is ushered in by somewhat indefinite symptoms of an intestinal, coryzal, or anginal nature. ..."
3. A History of Epidemics in Britain by Charles Creighton (1894)
"The symptoms in Scotland were of the Protean kind of " influenza": there might be fever with no cold ; or a coryzal attack with little or no fever; ..."
4. The Practitioner by Gale Group, ProQuest Information and Learning Company (1893)
"The type of the disease then prevalent in the neighbourhood was rather above the average in severity; while the coryzal symptoms were relatively slight, ..."