¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Decolorization
1. [n -S]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Decolorization
Literary usage of Decolorization
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Handbook of the Petroleum Industry by David Talbot Day (1922)
"decolorization decolorization, apart from chemical treatment, ie, decolorization by adsorption, т " filtering," as it is termed in refinery parlance, ..."
2. Animal Proteins by Hugh Garner Bennett (1921)
"CLARIFICATION AND decolorization AFTER the raw material has been ... decolorization involves the removal rather than the destruction of colouring matters, ..."
3. Animal Proteins by Hugh Garner Bennett (1921)
"These purifying processes include (1) clarification, (2) decolorization, ... decolorization involves the removal rather than the destruction of colouring ..."
4. The American Petroleum Industry by Raymond Foss Bacon, William Allen Hamor (1916)
"... the oil is agitated with an alkaline solution until it shows no blue coloration with a solution of sodium plumb ate THE decolorization OF PETROLEUM ..."
5. Principles of Pharmacy by Henry Vinecome Arny (1917)
"CHAPTER VIII CLARIFICATION, decolorization, AND SEPARATION OF IMMISCIBLE LIQUIDS CLARIFICATION CLARIFICATION is the process of clearing a liquid without the ..."
6. The Annals of Electricity, Magnetism, and Chemistry, and Guardian of by William Sturgeon (1842)
"On the Extraction and decolorization of Gelatine. By JC BOOTH and MH BOYE.• IN a patent granted to SG ..."