Definition of Domed stadium
1. Noun. A stadium that has a roof.
Domed Stadium Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Domed Stadium Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Domed Stadium
Literary usage of Domed stadium
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Evictions and the Right to Housing: Experience from Canada, Chile, the by Antonio Azuela (1998)
"The recently constructed Skydome, a domed stadium in the inner city, was to be the site of the opening ceremonies and many of the track and field ..."
2. Canada: Ontario, Quebec, Atlantic Provinces by Eva Ambros (1998)
"... fully convertible eight-acre retractable roof that can transform the place from an open stadium to a closed, domed stadium in about l5 minutes. ..."
3. Cruising Alaska: A Traveler's Guide to Cruising Alaskan Waters & Discovering by Larry H. Ludmer (2001)
"... also contains a shopping promenade); BC Place (ultra-modern domed stadium); Vancouver Art Gallery; Canadian Crafts Museum; Science World. ..."
4. What Wisconsin Took by Paul Dickey (2006)
"Galileo turns his back on me and orbits all alone around the domed stadium putting all his faith in scalpers. Copernicus couldn't even come. ..."