Definition of Economics department
1. Noun. The academic department responsible for teaching and research in economics.
Economics Department Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Economics Department Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Economics Department
Literary usage of Economics department
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Journal of Home Economics by American Home Economics Association (1921)
"Application for the fellowship for next year may be sent to the Home Economics Department, University of Washington, Seattle. Research Work at Teachers ..."
2. The Teaching of Economics in Harvard University: A Report Presented by the by Harvard University Faculty of Arts and Sciences. Division of Education (1917)
"“Well satisfied with the economics department”; “courses are conducted in a very efficient, sensible way”; “the economics department seems the best ..."
3. Register by University of California, Berkeley, California, University (1920)
"AB, University of Illinois. 1903; AM, University of Illinois. 1907; Snd of Home economics department, State College, Brookings. ..."
4. International Tax Issues Relating to Globalization: Hearing Before the edited by William V. Roth, Jr. (1999)
"First, we will hear from Professor Mutti from the economics department at ... STATEMENT OF PROFESSOR JOHN H. MUTTI, PROFESSOR OF ECONOMICS, DEPARTMENT OF ..."
5. Oecd Economic Surveys: United Kingdom by OECD. (2005)
"Turner, D. and J. Lundsgaard (2005), "Raising Innovation Performance in the United Kingdom", economics department Working ..."