Definition of Electronics company
1. Noun. A company that makes and sells electronic instruments.
Electronics Company Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Electronics Company Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Electronics Company
Literary usage of Electronics company
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Highway to Health: Transforming U.S. Health Care in the Information Age by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"... Source: Hughes electronics company Source: Hughes electronics company *Average expense of community hospital per inpatient day in 1992 (HIAA 1994) ..."
2. The Integration of Acquired Companies Into the Defence Industry: Experiences by Karin Backlund, Madelene Sandstrom (1998)
"The defence- electronic business (SI), accounted for only about 2 per cent in an otherwise civilian electronics company. Sixteen business areas were ..."
3. Understanding Japanese Business by Hirofumi Matsuo (1989)
"The US market was well established and a large Japanese electronics company entered the market with their laser eraser. In just 2 years, this company took ..."
4. Technology and Innovation in the International Economy by Charles Cooper (1994)
"For example, the electronics company might subsequently sell the equipment to other biotechnology firms, thus undermining its initial research partner's ..."
5. The New Everyday: Views on Ambient Intelligenceby Stefano Marzano by Stefano Marzano (2003)
"A consumer electronics company may bring out a new phone once a year, with a typical production cycle of three years. ..."
6. Skills Upgrading: New Policy Perspectives edited by Corinne Nativel (2006)
"Enterprise A: The electronics company The enterprise is situated in the surroundings of Naestved. It has nearly 40 employees, of whom 25 are without formal ..."