Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Elytral Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Elytral
elytral (current term)
Literary usage of Elytral
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Journal of the New York Entomological Society by New York Entomological Society (1908)
"elytral marking of A. pleurale, FlG. 21. elytral marking of A. ... elytral marking of C. cacti. FIG. 24. elytral marking of C. ..."
2. Transactions of the American Entomological Society by American Entomological Society (1905)
"Set» of elytral interspaces equal or subequal in length 3. Alternate elytral interspaces with longer erect hairs 4. villiger. 3. ..."
3. Rhynchophora Or Weevils of North Eastern America by Willis Stanley Blatchley, Charles William Leng (1916)
"elytral foveae isolated and rounded. 795. ... elytral foveae contiguous, coalescent. 796. DILATATA. aa. ..."
4. Transactions of the American Entomological Society. by American Entomological Society (1891)
"This species, at once recognized by its pale testaceous color and dark elytral spot, has a remarkable similarity to ..."
5. Proceedings of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia by Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1868)
"Smaller, black bronzed, shining ; prothorax not longer than wide, more obliquely narrowed at tip and less rounded, dorsal carina not obvious : elytral ..."
6. Transactions of the Royal Society of South Australia by Royal Society of South Australia (1896)
"D. Prothorax without longitudinal basal E. Punctures in the elytral stria' coarse ... Interval between the eyes equal or nearly EE. Punctures in the elytral ..."