Definition of Face pack
1. Noun. A cream that cleanses and tones the skin.
Face Pack Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Face Pack Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Face Pack
Literary usage of Face pack
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Transactions of the Historic Society of Lancashire and Cheshire by Historic Society of Lancashire and Cheshire (1892)
"TO face pack C. Trapping the Mammoth in the Stone Age in Russia. Part of Fresco in Room i of the Historical Museum at Moscow 128 D. Russian Tumuli, i. ..."
2. The Coal and Metal Miners' Pocketbook of Principles, Rules, Formulas, and Tables by Thomas J. Foster (1905)
"The method depends on producing a uniform and gradual settlement of the roof a few yards behind the working face. Pack walls are built on each side of the ..."
3. Sussex Archaeological Collections Relating to the History and Antiquities of by Sussex Archaeological Society (1864)
"Map of the River system of the County to face to face to face PACK. 1 G 8 8 9 10 15 52 53 54 56 57 58 128 . 143—150 to face 151 152 152 Kil . 171—173 . ..."
4. Travels in West Africa: Congo Francais, Corisco and Cameroonsby Mary Henrietta Kingsley, Albert Carl Ludwig Gotthilf Günther, William Forsell Kirby by Mary Henrietta Kingsley, Albert Carl Ludwig Gotthilf Günther, William Forsell Kirby (1897)
"... ILLUSTRATIONS The illustrations to which asterisks are attached are published by kind permission of the Mission Evangelique of Paris PLATES TO face pack ..."
5. Cannon and Camera: Sea and Land Battles of the Spanish-American War in Cuba by John C. Hemment (1898)
"... FACING FACE Pack mule overcome by the heat while taking ammunition to the front ...... 126 Bill Hill's pack-mule train ready to move . ..."