Definition of Factor analytic
1. Adjective. Of or relating to or the product of factor analysis.
Partainyms: Factor Analysis, Factor Analysis
Derivative terms: Factor Analysis
Factor Analytic Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Factor Analytic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Factor Analytic
Literary usage of Factor analytic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Recent Developments in Multiple Comparison Procedures by Yoav Benjamini, Frank Bretz, Sanat K. Sarkar (2004)
"The factor-analytic approximation of Hsu (1992) can be used to deterministically approximate d ... The idea of the factor-analytic approximation is to use ..."
2. Diagnosis and Severity of Drug Abuse and Drug Dependence edited by Jack D. Blaine, Arthur M. Horton, Jr., Leland H. Towle (1997)
"Computer algorithms as well as factor analytic methods for the diagnoses were the same for both projects. Bengt Muthen, Ph.D., at the University of ..."
3. Sas/stat 9.1 User's Guide by SAS Institute, Virginia Clark (2004)
"TYPE=FA(q) specifies the factor-analytic structure with q factors (Jennrich and Schluchten 1986). This structure is of the form AA' + D, ..."
4. Risk Assessment for Neurobehavioral Toxicity edited by Bernard Weiss, Jurg Elsner (1997)
"Spatial processing, like mathematical processing, has been identified as a discrete factor in factor analytic studies, and a variety of tests have been ..."
5. The Medical Implications of Nuclear War by Frederic Solomon (1986)
"Social—epidemic and riot Man-made—building collapse, fire, car accident, boat accident People's perceptions of hazard have been studied by factor analytic ..."
6. Assessing Alcohol Problems: A Guide for Clinicians and Researchers by John P. Allen, Megan Columbus (1997)
"New York: Biometrics Research, New York State Psychiatric Institute, 1975. Farber, PD; Khavari, KA; and Douglas, FM A factor analytic study of reasons for ..."