Definition of Fatal accident
1. Noun. An accident that causes someone to die.
Generic synonyms: Accident, Fatality, Human Death
Specialized synonyms: Collateral Damage
Fatal Accident Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Fatal Accident Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fatal Accident
Literary usage of Fatal accident
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Palmer's Index to the Times Newspaper (1903)
"Drowning Accident at, 27 a 9 с Ireland, Fatal, Accident at the Fall? Foundry in, 2У * 4 e — Jersey, Fatal Bathing Accident at, 15 a 7/ Kars. Explosion at. ..."
2. Transportation Expressions (1996) by Richard Feldman (1998)
"(FAA4) fatal accident: See also Fatality. fatal accident: 1 ) A motor vehicle traffic accident resulting in one or more fatal injuries. ..."
3. Immigration and Labor: The Economic Aspects of European Immigration to the by Isaac Aaronovich Hourwich (1922)
"... are shown graphically in Diagram XXV., reproduced from M 3 2.5 2 LSI I OSL XXV. DIAGRAM XXV. 2.63 193 1.9 1.71 ..60 I.Ab 1 "» 1.09 107 fatal accident ..."
4. Incidents of Travel in Yucatan by John Lloyd Stephens (1848)
"fatal accident.—A House of Mourning.—Ceremony of El Velorio. THE reader, perhaps, is now anxious to hurry away from Uxmal, but he cannot be more anxious to ..."
5. Wanderings in South America, the North-west of the United States, and the by Charles Waterton (1879)
"... names—Colonists and their nomenclature.—Zoology gone mad.—Complimentary nomenclature.—The fatal accident in the park. ..."