Definition of Fiberoptic
1. Adjective. Of or relating to fiber optics.
Partainyms: Fiber Optics, Fiberoptics, Fibre Optics, Fibreoptics
Derivative terms: Fiber Optics, Fiberoptics, Fiber Optics, Fibreoptics
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Fiberoptic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fiberoptic
Literary usage of Fiberoptic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Guide To Clinical Preventive Services by U. S. Preventive Services Task Force (1989)
"Lehman GA, Büchner DM, Lappas 1C Anatomical extent of fiberoptic ... Shapiro M. Flexible fiberoptic sigmoidoscopy: the long and the short of it. ..."
2. Operative Gynecologic Laparoscopy: Principles and Techniques by Camran Nezhat (2000)
"Sensor data can be returned to console computers for an analysis of tissue effects through the same fiberoptic bundles that are used to deliver the beam. ..."
3. Seismology, 1989-1992: Nuclear Test-Ban Verification (in Sweden) by Eva Johannisson (1994)
"The fiberoptic link was broken on two occasions but a satellite backup link was available so the interruption was very short. ..."
4. Technical Digest Symposium on Optical Fiber Measurements edited by P. A. Williams, G. W. Day (2001)
""Measurement of the Effective Area of Single-Mode Optical Fiber", fiberoptic Test Procedure FOTP-132, Telecommunications Industry Association, Standards and ..."
5. Teachers & Technology: Making the Connection by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"fiberoptic cable has much higher capacity than copper or coaxial cable, ... fiberoptic cable has the bandwidth to accommodate high-speed, ..."