2. Noun. (pejorative) a member of a Green party, a green ¹
3. Noun. (slang) nasal mucus, a bogey ¹
4. Adjective. greenish; like green, combined with green ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Greeny
1. somewhat green [adj GREENIER, GREENIEST]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Greeny Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Greeny
Literary usage of Greeny
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Dictionary of Phrase and Fable: Giving the Derivation, Source, Or Origin of by Ebenezer Cobham Brewer (1898)
"A corruption of greeny t tain. Greetings (steps) «till ' survives in the architectural word ... greeny ..."
2. The Antiquary by Edward Walford, John Charles Cox, George Latimer Apperson (1897)
"In an appreciative notice of Mr. greeny the Times remarks as follows : "A ... W. Griggs and Sons of the finest specimens, to obtain which Mr. greeny ..."