Definition of Have sex
1. Verb. Have sexual intercourse with. "Sam cannot have sex Sue "; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
Related verbs: Make Out, Neck
Specialized synonyms: Have, Take, Fornicate
Generic synonyms: Copulate, Couple, Mate, Pair
Derivative terms: Bed, Fuck, Fucker, Fucking, Love, Love, Lover, Screw, Screwing
Language type: Archaism
Definition of Have sex
1. Verb. To take part in a sexual act. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Have Sex Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Have Sex Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Have Sex
Literary usage of Have sex
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The War Within the War: Sexual Violence Against Women and Girls in Eastern Congo by Joanne Csete, Juliane Kippenberg (2002)
"43 In other cases girls without money for school fees have sex with their teachers in order to stay in school, or employees have sex with their employers in ..."
2. More Than a Name: State-Sponsored Homophobia and Its Consequences in by Scott Long, A. Widney Brown, Gail Cooper (2003)
"Men who have sex with men, and women who have sex with women, often fear the social and legal consequences of seeking testing or treatment. ..."
3. Preventing Teen Pregnancy: Coordinating Comunity Efforts edited by Christopher Shays (1999)
"More than 73 percent of the students said that they would like to belong to a group that supported one another in waiting to have sex, at least until after ..."
4. Criminal Injustice: Violence Against Women in Brazil by Human Rights Watch (Organization), Dorothy Q. Thomas, Human Rights Watch (Organization (1991)
"He took her to nightclubs so that she could choose and seduce a stranger so that the three of them could have sex together. In one of several incidents ..."
5. No Escape: Male Rape in U.S. Prisons by Joanne Mariner (2001)
"H. If you are one of the inmates who force others to have sex consider this: 1. ... If a man wants to have sex with another man he is a homosexual. 5. ..."
6. Prison Conditions in the United Kingdom by Allyson Collins, Haywood Burns (1992)
"Prison monitoring groups have also criticized the government for not providing condoms for prisoners who may have sex in prison, for lack of AIDS ..."
7. Elements of English Grammar by George Pliny Brown, Charies De Garmo (1900)
"We see, therefore, that all objects can be separated into two classes, (1) those that have sex, and (2) those that have no sex; those that have sex are ..."