2. Noun. (plural of illegal) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Illegals
1. illegal [n] - See also: illegal
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Illegals Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Illegals
Literary usage of Illegals
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Changing Perspectives by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1994)
"Here are the disturbing facts: CHINESE illegals TRAINED IN MOSCOW Our readers ... 25, 1993) that China sends its illegals to Moscow for training--prior to ..."
2. Federal Immigration Law Enforcement in the Southwest: Civil Rights Impacts by John F. Dulles (1998)
"These new methods of enforcement replace the misconceived older policy of allowing illegals to cross the border and mingle in the local population before ..."
3. Immigration Statistics: Information Gaps, Quality Issues Limit Utility of by Eric M. Larson (1998)
"Second, ms calculates the total number of Mexican illegals by comparing administrative data on Mexican legal immigrants to CPS data on total Mexican ..."
4. Migration and the Labour Market in Asia: Recent Trends and Policies by Nihon Rōdō Kyōkai (2003)
"Both are on-going operations, the former to stop illegal incursion at the sea and land borders and the latter to root out illegals already in the country. ..."