Definition of Interactive multimedia
1. Noun. A multimedia system in which related items of information are connected and can be presented together.
Generic synonyms: Multimedia, Multimedia System
Terms within: Object-oriented Database Management System
Interactive Multimedia Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Interactive Multimedia Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Interactive Multimedia
Literary usage of Interactive multimedia
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Survey of Distributed Multimedia: Research, Standards and Products by Chris Adie (1993)
"It is also suited for many of the interactive multimedia applications currently available (in platform-specific form) on CD-ROM. MHEG could for instance be ..."
2. Project Impact edited by Ann McNeal (1998)
"PROJECT DESCRIPTION: Howard Community College proposes to produce one interactive multimedia program on problem-solving skills, drawing on typical problems ..."
3. Advanced Principles of Effective E-Learning by Nicole A. Buzzetto-More, ed., Informing Science Institute (2007)
"interactive multimedia interactive multimedia for activity-based learning and training can be distinguished into interaction with knowledge media and with ..."
4. Small Business Innovation Research: Abstracts of Phase I Awards (1995) by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"The project will combine expertise in interactive multimedia educational software with that in science and education to develop a state-of-the-art compact ..."
5. Directory of Projects, 1998: National Institute on Early Childhood edited by Naomi J. Karp (1999)
"interactive multimedia is the integration of text, graphics, and audiovisual media with computer-based information retrieval techniques. ..."
6. U. S. Industrial Outlook, 1994: Business Forecasts for 350 Industries (1994)
"AT&T has tested interactive multimedia devices and services and plans to ... Bell Laboratories has been conducting research on interactive multimedia ..."
7. The OECD Report on Regulatory Reform by Joanna R. Shelton (1997)
"... including interactive multimedia services; • facilitate the transition from pricing structures for telephony services, which can provide disincentives ..."