Lexicographical Neighbors of Kemper
kemper (current term)
Literary usage of Kemper
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The American Cyclopaedia: A Popular Dictionary of General Knowledge by Charles Anderson Dana (1874)
"G. Allen of Philadelphia in " The Book of the First American Chess Congress" (New York, 1859). kemper, an E. county of Mississippi, bordering on Alabama, ..."
2. The Existing Conflict Between Republican Government and Southern Oligarchy by Green Berry Raum (1884)
"CHAPTER XIX THE CHISOLM MASSACRE IN kemper COUNTY, MISS., 1877. ... In 1846 he removed with his father's family to kemper County, Miss., where he lived the ..."
3. The New American Cyclopaedia: A Popular Dictionary of General Knowledge by George Ripley, Charles Anderson Dana (1861)
"After theso occurrences Reuben kemper, the most powerful and marked of the brothers, devoted himself to the task of driving the Spaniards from the American ..."
4. The American Cyclopædia: A Popular Dictionary of General Knowledge by Charles Anderson Dana (1874)
"kemper wa? engaged under Jackson in the defence of N\-» Orleans, was detached for important and per2- ous duty, and added greatly to his ..."
5. Appletons' Annual Cyclopædia and Register of Important Events of the Year (1886)
"Governor kemper, alluding to the subject in his annual message, ... In response to n joint resolution, Governor kemper submitted a special message ..."