Definition of Kenner
1. one who knows [n -S] - See also: knows
Lexicographical Neighbors of Kenner
kenner (current term)
Literary usage of Kenner
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. United States Supreme Court Reports by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company, United States Supreme Court (1885)
"Justice Woods delivered the opinion of th'? court : This was a bill in equity filed by Шуга Clark Gaines, the appellee, against Minor kenner, ..."
2. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1919)
"kenner. a domicile, and was there suing for divorce, at the time court passed its decree. Wake- field v. ..."
3. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Supreme Court of Louisiana by Louisiana Supreme Court (1888)
"In 1880 and subsequent years, the jury expressly levied the tax now claimed on property in the town of kenner. It does not appear whether any steps were ..."
4. Bibliography of Eighteenth Century Art and Illustrated Books: Being a Guide by J. Lewine (1898)
"... und Alterthums-kenner. Wien, Joseph Gerold, 1783, post 8vo., fleuron with a Venus on title, 3 plates containing 9 medals, and head and tail pieces (5s. ..."
5. Supplement to the Universal Catalogue of Books on Art: Compiled for the Use by John Hungerford Pollen (1877)
"kenner (FRIEDRICH).—Die Münzsammlung des Stiftes St. Florian in Ober-Oesterreich. In einer Auswahl ihrer wichtigsten Stücke beschrieben und erklärt von F. ..."
6. Reports of Cases Argued and Adjudged in the Superior Court of Cincinnati in by Ohio Superior Court (Cincinnati), Robert D. Handy, Cincinnati (Ohio). Superior Court, John H. Handy, Lewis Este Mills (1877)
"kenner v. Goodloe. subject, it is said: "The equity of each case must depend on its own peculiar circumstances. The relative extent of its surplus or ..."