Definition of Koruny
1. koruna [n] - See also: koruna
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Koruny Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Koruny
koruny (current term)
Literary usage of Koruny
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Czechs and the Lands of the Bohemian Crown by Hugh LeCaine Agnew (2004)
"182-90. 4. Robert Kann and Zdenek David, Peoples of the Eastern Habsburg Lands, pp. 117-22; Ivan Rada et al., Dejiny zemi koruny ceske, I, p. ..."
2. Main Economic Indicators: Sources and Definitions (1996)
"Prior to 1993, data are expressed in CSFR koruny. Calculation: Data refer to end of period. Money supply (M2), CK bin Definition: Money supply M2 refers to ..."
3. SAS 9.1 National Language Support (Nls): User's Guide by Sas Institute, Institute SAS Institute (2004)
"Examples The following table shows input values in euros, SAS statements, and the conversion results in Czech koruny. Amounts Statements 1234.56 12345 See ..."
4. Czech Republic by Oecd (2003)
"... (FNM) parked a portion of such revenues in a special CNB account for brief time periods, before converting them into koruny to finance public spending. ..."