¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Leukemic
1. one affected with leukemia [n -S]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Leukemic
Literary usage of Leukemic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Diagnostics of the Fundus Oculi by Edward Leroy Oatman (1920)
"HEMORRHAGIC leukemic RETINITIS. In this form of retinitis the signs of ... leukemic HEMORRHAGIC RETINITIS. Right fundus oculi of a man 32 years of age. ..."
2. A Text book of ophthalmology by John Westley Wright (1896)
"leukemic retinitis. Another form which is very common, pigmentary retinitis, or retinitis pigmentosa, has been attributed to constitutional affections, ..."
3. Essentials of Diagnosis by Solomon Solis-Cohen, Augustus Adolph Eshner (1902)
"What is infantile pseudo-leukemic anemia ? Jaksch has described in infants a form of anemia in the last stage of which there are a deficiency of red ..."
4. Diseases of the Liver, Pancreas and Suprarenal Capsules by Reginald Heber Fitz, Leopold Oser, Frederick A. Packard (1903)
"leukemic AND LYMPHOMATOUS TUMORS OF T The lesions of the liver seen in leukemia and in ... leukemic ..."
5. Compend of Special Pathology by Alfred Edward Thayer (1902)
"leukemic Hyperplasia.—In the splenic form of leukemia the organ undergoes a ... The first stage of the leukemic spleen is fairly soft and on the cut surface ..."
6. Neoplastic Diseases: A Treatise on Tumors by James Ewing (1922)
"These observations seem to indicate that the leukemic process in a mild degree may ... While the neoplastic nature of the entire leukemic process has never ..."