Definition of Lownded
1. lownd [v] - See also: lownd
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Lownded Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Lownded
lownded (current term)
Literary usage of Lownded
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Catholic Encyclopedia: An International Work of Reference on the by Charles George Herbermann (1913)
"... BELLOC (lownded), In a \\",dle<i Garden (London. 1902); HOWITT, Autobiography (London, 1839); JULIAN, Dictionary of ..."
2. Letters of Samuel Taylor Coleridge by Samuel Taylor Coleridge (1895)
"I was sheltered (in the phrase of the country, lownded) in a sort of natural porch on the summit of Sea Fell, the central mountain of our Giants, ..."
3. Fanning's Illustrated Gazetteer of the United States ...: With the (1854)
"LOWNDEd COUNTY, situated toward the south part of Alabama, with Alabama river on the north. Aren 1600 square miles. ..."
4. The Demand for Religious Equalityby Society for the Liberation of Religion from State Patronage and Control by Society for the Liberation of Religion from State Patronage and Control (1859)
"LoWNDEd. Very scarce. "It la said that only 20 copies of this Speech were 594 LAWRENCE'S (F.)Life of H. Fielding, the Novelist, with Notices of his Writings ..."