Definition of Magnetical
1. Adjective. (obsolete) Pertaining to the magnet; possessing the properties of the magnet, or corresponding properties; magnetic. ¹
2. Adjective. Of or pertaining to, or characterized by, the Earth's magnetism. ¹
3. Adjective. Capable of becoming a magnet; susceptible to magnetism. ¹
4. Adjective. Having, susceptible to, or induced by, animal magnetism. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Medical Definition of Magnetical
1. Pertaining to the magnet; possessing the properties of the magnet, or corresponding properties; as, a magnetic bar of iron; a magnetic needle.
2. Of or pertaining to, or characterised by, the earth's magnetism; as, the magnetic north; the magnetic meridian.
3. Capable of becoming a magnet; susceptible to magnetism; as, the magnetic metals.
4. Endowed with extraordinary personal power to excite the feelings and to win the affections; attractive; inducing attachment. "She that had all magnetic force alone." (Donne)
5. Having, susceptible to, or induced by, animal magnetism, so called; as, a magnetic sleep. See Magnetism. Magnetic amplitude, attraction, dip, induction, etc. See Amplitude, Attraction, etc. Magnetic battery, a combination of bar or horseshoe magnets with the like poles adjacent, so as to act together with great power. Magnetic compensator, a contrivance connected with a ship's compass for compensating or neutralising the effect of the iron of the ship upon the needle. Magnetic curves, curves indicating lines of magnetic force, as in the arrangement of iron filings between the poles of a powerful magnet. Magnetic elements.
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Magnetical Images