Definition of Manicure set
1. Noun. A set of implements used to manicure.
Manicure Set Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Manicure Set Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Manicure Set
Literary usage of Manicure set
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Making Type Work by Benjamin Sherbow (1916)
"... 5c ioc and 25c Buffer, removable с ha - mois 19c Gillette razor— pocket style, $5 value, $2.98 Complete manicure set with buffer ioc Hair brushes, ..."
2. A Girl Among the Anarchists by Isabel Meredith (1903)
"I doubt whether he was ever without a certain small manicure set in his pocket, and an old joke among his Russian friends was that he had failed to put in ..."
3. Proceedings of the American Society for Psychical Research by American Society for Psychical Research (1916)
"M. had wished to come out in a store in order to select a manicure set for RD ... Did you see a manicure set?"  Later, when M. was asleep, she asked, ..."
4. Bulletin of Pharmacy (1907)
"Let us help you choose a selected manicure set to order from our large stock. LIKES IMMENSELY Did you ever know a man who did not want, for once in his life ..."
5. The Arena by Harry Houdini Collection (Library of Congress) (1906)
"... another small portion of the clowns no manicure set, can understand the poetry in the English lesson as well upside down as right side up, ..."
6. Music (1900)
"This beautiful case of silver for .the toilet table, including manicure set, tooth brush case, shoe horn and button hook, m box, set prepaid , with Music ..."
7. The House and Home: A Practical Book by Lyman Abbott (1896)
"... buying a cheap and showy " manicure set " in a plush box, buy one or VOL. ii.—23 two pairs of good nail scissors, a file and cleaner, ..."