Definition of Mao tsetung
1. Noun. Chinese communist leader (1893-1976).
Generic synonyms: Commie, Communist, Revolutionary, Revolutionist, Subversive, Subverter
Mao Tsetung Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Mao Tsetung Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Mao Tsetung
Literary usage of Mao tsetung
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Chinese at the Negotiating Table: Style and Characteristics by Alfred D. Wilhelm, Jr. (1995)
"mao tsetung, "Great Victories in Three Mass Movements," Selected Works of Mao Tsetung, vol. V (Peking: Foreign Language Press, 1977), 59-61. ..."
2. Capital (1888)
"I WONDER WHAT OUR MARXISTS, Marxist-Leninists and followers of Marxism-Leninism-Mao Tsetung Thought make of the latest trends in Communist countries or ..."
3. Confront the Now Create the Future by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1995)
"Schlesinger says that in the wake of recommendations by Rostow, Taylor, and others, and after reading mao tsetung and Che Guevara for himself, ..."
4. Protecting Critical Information & Technology: Proceedings of the Fourth by DIANE Publishing Company (1997)
"As mao tsetung would have phrased it, China is now poised for its strategic counteroffensive in the world. Even if Mao's model is no longer quite operative, ..."
5. The Language of Foreign Affairs (1987)
"... to the leadership of the Cultural Revolutionary Left in the People's Republic of China, discredited in October 1976 after the death of mao tsetung. ..."