¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Marketability
1. [n -TIES]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Marketability
Literary usage of Marketability
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Investment and Speculation: A Description of the Modern Money Market and by Thomas Conway, Albert William Atwood (1914)
"marketability.—Most misunderstood of these investment essentials is the quality of marketability. Millions of dollars are every year wasted buying this ..."
2. The Science of Money by Alexander Del Mar (1885)
"... it was observed that the order of precession conformed to the marketability of, or ease of selling or exchanging, the various classes of commodities and ..."
3. The Work of the Bond House by Lawrence Chamberlain (1913)
"The Cost to Bond Houses of Artificial marketability. It is evident that there is no profit in repurchasing bonds to protect clients. ..."
4. Railroads: Finance and Organization by William Zebina Ripley (1915)
"Debt simplification and marketability, 134. — Underwriting, 135. — Direct issue v. banking support, 135.— Pennsylvania Railroad and other experience, 136. ..."
5. The Principles of Bond Investment by Lawrence Chamberlain (1911)
"marketability and Investment Value. Somewhat removed from speculative influences they are not subject to the extremes in price that offer opportunities for ..."