Lexicographical Neighbors of Milor
Literary usage of Milor
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Gentleman's Magazine (1875)
"For I thought if milor sends me away, somebody will still be found, and after all it ... "So when milor found that billets were no use, he got old Giacomo, ..."
2. A Canoe Voyage Up the Minnay Sotor: With an Account of the Lead and Copper by George William Featherstonhaugh (1847)
"ENGAGE milor AS A GUIDE, AND GET INTO VERT BAD LODGINGS. September 9.—We got the canoe under way at the dawn, and plying our paddles, ..."
3. The History of Minnesota: From the Earliest French Explorations to the by Edward Duffield Neill (1858)
"One of his employees was an old Canadian, familiarly called milor, who has recently died at Mendota. He related a circumstance which occurred while in the ..."
4. The Spirit of the Public Journals: Being an Impartial Selection of the Most by Stephen Jones, Charles Molloy Westmacott (1808)
"and tell me, dat milor he vould have dc Interprete De next day, milor ... read de Dictionaire of Monsieur Interprete to milor Secretaire ..."
5. The Library of Wit and Humor, Prose and Poetry: Selected from the Literature by Rufus Edmonds Shapley (1884)
"... Had basked in her beautiful gaze, And burnt to dismember milor, //•• loved De la Sauce Mayonnaise. He said to her : " Méchante Thérèse, ..."
6. The Tomahawk: A Saturday Journal of Satire edited by Arthur William A'Beckett (1867)
"Not to take us by surprise, milor had made to fix themselves over our walls and enclosures photographs nature-sized of his noble presence, explaining on his ..."