Definition of Morale builder
1. Noun. Something or someone who influences by building or strengthening morale.
Morale Builder Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Morale Builder Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Morale Builder
Literary usage of Morale builder
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Lenin's Legacy: The Story of the Cpsu by Robert G. Wesson (1978)
"In the civil war, terror became not only a defense against counterrevolution but a means of government, a "morale-builder" and a weapon against slackness ..."
2. Green Light!: Men of the 81st Troop Carrier Squadron Tell Their Story by Martin Wolfe (1989)
"(Louis Kramer, at that time Assistant Operations Officer) Another morale builder was the visit to the base by some high brass, particularly General Paul ..."
3. Forging the Sword: The Story of Camp Devens, New England's Army Cantonment by William Joseph Robinson (1920)
"... the stages the training had reached, but also for the sake of the men, for it is an established fact that there is no better morale builder for troops ..."
4. U.s. Army's Transition to the All-volunteer Force, 1868-1974 by Robert K. Griffith, Robert K. Griffith, Jr., John Wyndham (FRW) Mountcastle (1997)
"... "back to basics" programs such as releasing soldiers from nonmilitary duties continued to be "ranked by soldiers as the most significant morale builder. ..."
5. Transactions by American Foundrymen's Society (1920)
"It constitutes the morale builder, through the development of latent possibilities, which possibilities crave expression in employer and employed alike. ..."
6. Conflict, Culture and History: Regional Dimensions by Stephen J. Blank (1991)
"Though Trotsky continued to believe in the superiority of class solidarity as a morale builder, by 1913, ..."
7. Report of the Survey of the Public Schools of Philadelphia by Pennsylvania Dept. of Public Instruction (1922)
"... and exploring new beauties in tone or interpretation or entire new fields of music, but the great morale builder is the singing of the whole group. ..."