Definition of Motel room
1. Noun. A sleeping room in a motel.
Group relationships: Motel
Motel Room Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Motel Room Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Motel Room
motel room (current term)
Literary usage of Motel room
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. IRS Oversight: Congressional Hearings edited by William V. Roth, Jr. (1999)
"And my initial conversation with the chief occurred in his motel room with him so intoxicated he could not stand. This should have been a sign of things to ..."
2. From Behemoth to Microship by Steven K. Roberts (2000)
"A tiny wheelchair wheel mounted horizontally on the trailer frame lets me tip it sideways to drag it through narrow motel-room doors. ..."
3. The Practices and Procedures of the Investigating Services of the Deparment edited by Strom Thurmond (1998)
"There were no blood tests done on any of the blood soaked linens that were found in the motel room. Also, there weren't any fingerprints taken from the ..."
4. The Catskills Alive! by Francine Silverman (2003)
"Our large motel room in the "Chalet" had a TV, telephone, two sinks and a lake view. It was a four- minute walk from the main house (other accommodations ..."
5. Adventure Guide to New Zealand by Bette Flagler (2005)
"... other traveling people - it's much more interesting than sitting by myself in a motel room. Most of the time, you need to provide your own bedding ..."
6. Cruising Alaska: A Traveler's Guide to Cruising Alaskan Waters & Discovering by Larry H. Ludmer (2001)
"For comparison purposes, keep in mind that even an average- sized motel room measuring 12' x 24' would contain 288 square feet. That's quite a bit larger ..."
7. Homelessness: Programs and the People They Serve: Findings of the National by Martha R. Burt (1999)
"... or room, including hotel/motel room that client paid for, but without the possibility of sleeping there for the next month without being asked to leave. ..."
8. Preventing Gang & Drug Related Witness Intimidation by Peter Finn (1996)
"... engaging in prostitution out of a motel room rented by the prosecutor; destruction of temporary housing or illicit use of housing for drug buying, ..."