¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Muonic
1. muon [adj] - See also: muon
Lexicographical Neighbors of Muonic
muonic (current term)
Literary usage of Muonic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Modern Revolution in Physics by Benjamin Crowell (2003)
"(a) How would the size of a muonic hydrogen atom in its ground state compare ... (b) If you were searching for muonic atoms in the sun or in the earth's ..."
2. First Workshop on Grand Unification: New England Center, University of New by Paul H. Frampton, Sheldon L. Glashow, Asim Yildiz (1980)
"... suggests the existence of three types of conserved quantum numbers: L , L , L , ie, electronic, muonic and ..."
3. The History of Political Parties in the State of New-York: From the by Jabez Delano Hammond (1844)
"This is a common contrivance, but I do not believe that it generally • This is an error. The tmi-muonic wu held ..."
4. The Freemasons' Monthly Magazine by Charles Whitlock Moore (1851)
"I am aware that the present is a peculiar time or age, in reference to •From the muonic Review. ..."