¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nationalizer
1. [n -S]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nationalizer
Literary usage of Nationalizer
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Symposium on the Land Question by Joseph Hiam Levy (1890)
"The term "Land-nationalizer" and its congeners I accept for want of better, but do not approve them. Defining land as meaning not only the soil, ..."
2. The Popular Science Monthly (1884)
"The war of the land-nationalizer and socialist is then not so much with the capitalist as with the workman, and the importance of this fact should not be ..."
3. Mr. Punch's History of Modern England by Charles Larcom Graves (1922)
"... heard of his name before, though it seems suggestive of a kind of guttural German embrace performed by the nationalizer of the Land [Henry George]. ..."
4. Journal of the Statistical Society of London by Statistical Society (Great Britain) (1883)
"The war of the land nationalizer and socialist is then not so much with the capitalist as with the workman, and the importance of this fact should not be ..."
5. The "A.L.A." Index An Index to General Literature, Biographical, Historical by William Isaac Fletcher, American Library Association (1914)
"nationalizer of the machine. Orth, SP Five Amer, polit. 123-70. VANCE, WILLIAM REYNOLDS. John Randolph Tucker. Lewis, WD Great Am. lawyers, 7:321-54. ..."