Definition of Neeles
1. neele [n] - See also: neele
Lexicographical Neighbors of Neeles
neeles (current term)
Literary usage of Neeles
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. History of Delaware County, Pennsylvania: From the Discovery of the by George Smith (1862)
"haue his due of the 2 Lotts by him bought of sd dom: Carolus Equall Vth the other Lotts in Upland, but for what shall be found that 8d neeles ..."
2. Memoirs of the Historical Society of Pennsylvania by Historical Society of Pennsylvania (1860)
"WHEREAS for ye defraying of ye Charges of this Courts flitting as alsoe for ye satisfying of ye former debt due from this Court to neeles ..."
3. The Record of the Court at Upland: In Pennsylvania. 1676 to 1681. And a by New Sweden Upland court, Josiah Harmar, Edward Armstrong, Ebenezer Denny (1860)
"WHEREAS for ye defraying of ye Charges of this Courts sitting as alsoe for ye satisfying of ye former debt due from this Court to neeles ..."
4. Records of the Court of New Castle on Delaware by New Castle (Del.). Court, Colonial Society of Pennsylvania (1904)
"... declaration an ace* of ye Crop of of Tobbacco made by a Certaine b . . . . servant wch ye def had in Company wth ye Pus Brother neeles oelsen deceased. ..."
5. Annals of Philadelphia and Pennsylvania, in the Olden Time: Being a by John Fanning Watson (1870)
"neeles Mattson ... president at New Castle, calling for Wm. Orian Smith, an absconded debtor, he is ordered to be apprehended and sent back. neeles ..."
6. Side Lights on the Bench and Bar of Chester County by Wilmer W. Mac Elree (1918)
"HISTORICAL traveller who would know -^*- something about the Houses of Justice in Upland and Chester must stop at five places: neeles ..."