Lexicographical Neighbors of Newswriting
Literary usage of Newswriting
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Power Media Bluebook W/ Talk Show Guest Directory by Mitchell Davis (2005)
"... genetics, self-help, and history journalist since 1963 and author of 55 published paperback books listed at http://www.newswriting.net/idl.htm. ..."
2. Human Rights in China: Hearing Before the Committee on International edited by Benjamin A. Gilman (1999)
"Much more can be done to support Internet-based news services, both in terms of material support and in terms of professional training in newswriting, ..."
3. Writing for Print: A Handbook in Journalistic Composition, with Suggestions by Harry Franklin Harrington (1922)
"Newspapers from near and far will be of material aid to the staff in discovering and applying methods of newswriting, headline building, ..."
4. The Making of a Journalist by Julian Ralph (1903)
"I do not mean that the art of contributing skill in modern newswriting or editorial work is any nearer to heavenly standards than the reader holds it to be, ..."
5. Editorials and Editorial-writing by Robert Wilson Neal (1921)
"... significance and nature of news, and to practice the student in effective methods of telling it. This ranges from simple reporting and newswriting up ..."
6. Journalism for High Schools: A Guide Book for Students in Conducting the by Charles Dillon (1918)
"... no such course there is a tendency to modify methods of teaching English composition to conform to the principles and technique of newswriting. Prof. ..."