Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nickum Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nickum
Literary usage of Nickum
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Judicial and Statutory Definitions of Words and Phrases by West Publishing Company (1905)
"nickum, 38 Md. 270, 279; Eyster v. Hatheway, 50 11l. 521, 525, 99 Am. Dec. 537. PURCHASE-MONEY MORTGAGE. The effect of a mortgage to secure the purchase ..."
2. Reports of Cases Decided in the Supreme Court of the State of Oregon by Oregon Supreme Court (1898)
"nickum v. Burckhardt, 465. 6. A judgment for defendant in an action by a receiver of a corporation ... nickum v. Burckhardt 46°; STORAGE. Same as WAREHOUSE. ..."
3. Supreme Court Reporter by Robert Desty, United States Supreme Court, West Publishing Company (1913)
"That nickum is a station on the plaintiff's Springwater division, ... That the plaintiff operates but seven trains per day through nickum, between Cazadero ..."
4. Some Account of the English Stage: From the Restoration in 1660 to 1830 by John Genest (1832)
"Hack- well Senior is married to a second wife — she keeps nickum—and forces her husband to turn his daughter out of his house, as he had previously done his ..."
5. Art and Artists of Indiana by Mary Quick Burnet (1921)
"Charlie nickum worked fast. The man soon noticed the boy and his earnestness ... With two sittings, and from a photograph taken that day, nickum painted the ..."