¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Noncancerous
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Noncancerous Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Noncancerous
Literary usage of Noncancerous
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Ftc Cigarette Test Method for Determining Tar, Nicotine & Carbon edited by Donald R. Shopland (1997)
"noncancerous Cigarette smoking is the main cause of chronic obstructive lung LUNG DISEASES disease (COLD), also called chronic obstructive pulmonary disease ..."
2. Mortality Statistics of Insured Wage-earners and Their Families: Experience by Louis Israel Dublin, Edwin William Kopf, George H. Van Buren (1919)
"Under this heading are classified all deaths caused by the non- venereal, noncancerous, nontuberculous, ..."
3. International Medical and Surgical Surveyby American Institute of Medicine by American Institute of Medicine (1922)
"The author illustrates her work in a series of 17 charts, showing various combinations of cancerous and noncancerous mice. Chart 1, for example, ..."
4. Proceedings of the second Pan American scientific congress: Washington, U. S by Glen Levin Swiggett (1917)
"I have had the young of cancer mothers fed and reared from the moment of birth by noncancerous females: I have had the young of noncancerous females fed and ..."
5. Manual of the International List of Causes of Death: Based on the Second by United States Bureau of the Census, Cressy Livingston Wilbur (1911)
"Uterine tumor (noncancerous) 130. Other diseases of the uterus 131. ... noncancerous tumors and other diseases of the female genital organs (128, 129, 130, ..."
6. International Classification of Causes of Sickness and Death by Jacques Bertillon, United States Bureau of the Census (1910)
"Uterine tumor (noncancerous). »130A. Metritis. *130B. ... Uterine tumor (noncancerous). *130. Other diseases of the uterus. *131. Cysts and other tumors of ..."