¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Noncardiac
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Noncardiac Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Noncardiac
Literary usage of Noncardiac
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Acute Pain Management: Operative Or Medical Procedures and Trauma Clinical by Daniel B. Carr, Ada K. Jacox (1997)
"Chest and Chest Wall Surgery Thoracic surgery (noncardiac). Operative sites within the thorax include the heart, esophagus, and lungs and somatically ..."
2. Case Studies from the Quality Improvement Support System by David H. Gustafson (1998)
"Some patients who were admitted to the hospital from the emergency room or physicians' offices were later diagnosed with nonthreatening, noncardiac chest ..."
3. Proceedings of the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute Symposium on edited by Judith H. LaRosa, Michael J. Horan, Eugene R. Passamani (1996)
"There is a similar lack of data concerning the subsequent evaluation, management, and long-term outcome of patients with noncardiac chest pain who would ..."
4. Unstable Angina: Diagnosis and Management by Eugene Braunwald (1997)
"... noncardiac chest pain was diagnosed in about 65 percent (White, Lee, ... unstable angina in one-third, and noncardiac etiology in most of the remaining ..."
5. Proceedings by Philadelphia County Medical Society (1905)
"[The author then recited a few illustrations from among a large number of different forms of cardiac and noncardiac conditions which by the courtesy of ..."