¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nonmutual
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nonmutual Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nonmutual
Literary usage of Nonmutual
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Treatise on the Law of Insurance of Every Kind by Joseph Asbury Joyce (1917)
"... the object thereof being to enable the company to issue policies on the mutual and nonmutual plan, it may accept a note for the premium, such note being ..."
2. The Psychology of Selling Life Insurance by Edward Kellogg Strong (1922)
"Nonmoney-making (does not apply to nonmutual companies). Occasionally, there are prospects who will agree to take out insurance, but will not insure in your ..."
3. The Michigan Digest Annotated: Embodying All Reported Decisions from the by Albert Poole Jacobs, Henry Allen Chaney, George Foster Longsdorf, Callaghan and Company (1921)
"The charter of a nonmutual Insurance company is not binding on the assured unless the contract of insurance provides that S 63 it shall be. ..."
4. From the Source: A Guide for Implementing Perinatal Addiction Prevention and ...by Marjorie Rosenweig, Rachel Greenberg, Karen Lyon, Susan Kouner by Marjorie Rosenweig, Rachel Greenberg, Karen Lyon, Susan Kouner (1998)
"... or nonmutual relationships. This is a sociopolitical issue as well as an individual relational one. Rather than continue to blame a woman for being too ..."
5. Tariff Schedules: Briefs and Statements Filed with the Committee on Finance by United States, Senate, Congress, Committee on Finance (1913)
"The report of the Comp- roller of the Currency shows that the aggregate of the deposits in he savings banks of the United States (mutual and nonmutual) in ..."
6. Reports of Cases at Law and in Equity Determined by the Supreme Court of the by Iowa Supreme Court, Nathaniel B. Raymond, Benjamin I. Salinger, W. W. Cornwall, Ulysses Grant Whitney, Richard Reichmann, Frederick F. Faville, Charles H. Scholz, Charles W. Barlow (1922)
"INSURANCE: Benefit Insurance—nonmutual Reserve. Members of a 3 fraternal insurance order who are legally liable to assessments, ..."
7. Annotated Consolidated Laws of the State of New York as Amended to January 1 by New York (State), Frank Bixby Gilbert, Clarence Frank Birdseye, Robert Cushing Cumming (1920)
"... shall represent itself as transacting its business exclusively upon a nonmutual basis and shall after said date issue only non- participating policies. ..."