¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nonresidency
1. [n -CIES]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nonresidency
Literary usage of Nonresidency
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. South Eastern Reporter by West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, West Publishing Company, South Carolina Supreme Court (1913)
"Mr. Bryan's nonresidency Is also averred. The suits were brought in the latter part of 1903 and early part of January, 1904. During their pendency WJ Bryan ..."
2. Proceedings in Parliament, 1614 (House of Commons) by Maija Jansson (1988)
"That nonresidency/ That all lords and great ones interested, by reason of their ... Concerning plurality and nonresidency, see SR, 21 H. VIII, c. 13. ..."
3. The Kentucky Law Reporter by Kentucky Court of Appeals (1895)
"... by n debtor does not show the exist* nee of uny affidavit or other evidence of the nonresidency of the defendants as u b'asis for the warning order. ..."
4. Western Queen Elizabeth Islands, Arctic Archipelago by Edward T. Tozer, R. Thorsteinsson (1894)
"As said the allegations as to the nonresidency of the appellants were contained in the petition, and it has been expressly decided by this court that if the ..."
5. A History of the United States by Edward Channing (1905)
"... (6) that none but preaching ministers be maintained, (7) that pluralities and nonresidency be abolished, (8) that ministers be compelled to subscribe ..."