¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nonstationary
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nonstationary Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nonstationary
Literary usage of Nonstationary
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Time Series and Related Topics by Ching-Zong Wei, Hwai-Chung Ho, Ching-Kang Ing, Tze Leung Lai (2006)
"We argue that despite the rich repertoire nonstationary time series analysis provides to analyze how do variables respond dynamically to shocks through the ..."
2. Permafrost: Second International Conference, July 13-28, 1973 : USSR by Frederick J. Sanger, Peter J. Hyde (1978)
"Here we can only talk about nonstationary temperature fields and the disequilibrium permafrost corresponding to them. Studies in recent years have ..."
3. SAS/IML 9.1 by SAS Institute (2004)
"Smoothness priors are imposed on each time-varying AR coefficient and frequency response function. See the "nonstationary Time Series" section on page 274 ..."
4. Optimality: The Second Erich L. Lehmann Symposium by Javier Rojo (2006)
"Local Whittle estimation in nonstationary and unit root cases. Ann. Statist. ... Nonlinear and nonstationary Time Series Analysis. Academic Press. London. ..."
5. SAS/ETS(R) 9.1 User's Guide, Volumes 1, 2, 3, and 4 by SAS Institute (2004)
"By examining these plots, you can judge whether the series is stationary or nonstationary. In this case, a visual inspection of the autocorrelation function ..."
6. Model Selection by Parhasarathi Lahiri (2001)
"For the nonstationary autoregressive models with independently and identically distributed errors, weak consistency of the order estimators was established ..."