Definition of On an individual basis
1. Adverb. Apart from others. "The fine points are treated singly"
Partainyms: Individual, Separate, Single
On An Individual Basis Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: On An Individual Basis Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of On An Individual Basis
Literary usage of On an individual basis
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Annual Proceedings: Addresses, Reports, Bibliographies and Discussions (1921)
"After the war, the policy of the management was to stop that and increase wages on an individual basis. There were two or three increases put ..."
2. Social Security: Promise and Reality by Rita Ricardo-Campbell (1977)
"... states in part: "I argue for retirement benefits being paid on an individual basis, as well as OASDI taxes being collected on an individual basis" (p. ..."
3. Resolution Trust Corporation: Implementation of the Management Reforms in by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"... Taken by RTC to Implement Reforms Involving Its Resolution and Disposition Activities Reform 2: Marketing Real Property on an Individual Basis [Sec. ..."
4. Public Utility Holding Company Act: Opportunities Exist to Strengthen SEC's by Yvonne D. Jones (2005)
"... Evaluates Controlling Influence on an Individual Basis, but No-Action Letters Reflect an Expanding List of Allowable Consent Rights SEC has historically ..."
5. White Earth Reservation. No. 1[-49] Hearings Before the Committee on by United States Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Interior Department (1912)
"Q. That is, on an individual basis?—A. Yes, sir. Q. The national banks can not own real estate?—A. They can own no real estate unless you take it ..."
6. The Backup Book: Disaster Recovery from Desktop to Data Center by Dorian J. Cougias, E. L. Heiberger, Karsten Koop (2003)
"If your liability on an individual basis depends on what an individual has on their computer and how that affects that person's contribution to client ..."
7. New Compacts For Canadian Competitivenessby Joseph R. D'Cruz by Joseph R. D'Cruz (1992)
"In particular, no unusual efforts will be made to align strategies with these customers on an individual basis. "Opportunistic" customers are dealt with on ..."